Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Friday, September 03, 2004

Before we jump in the pool and our bathing suits come off due to impact and we are scarred for life...

Look, before we get into POTW, I just thought that it would be good if I just told y'all that, out of all of the literary terms I use, I use hyperbole the most. That means I tend to exaggerate a lot. A LOT. So take no offense to my poetry, and try not to be creeped out about it, just appreciate it for what it is and we'll all have a fun time.

On another note, I may end up publishing poems I wrote a while ago cause I like them so much. Since I wrote them a while ago, they have feelings that I may/may not be feeling at the time I post them. Therefore, if you are offended by a poem of mine, or think that I hate you immensely or that I am deeply in love with you(*cough Raphy cough*)...crap, I just coughed all over my keyboard...don't get mad, get Glad. Anyway, my poetry is deep, and some people may not be able to understand what is going on with it. Which is ok, cause they can still enjoy it. But there are some underlying jokes/motifs in them that most probably won't get (shit, I don't even understand some of the stuff I wrote since it was so long ago).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home