Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Still haven't thought of a name

Here's a golden oldie from the AIM posts:

This cloudless night is the second emptiest
thing I know. There are no more stars
in the sky, I've wished them all away again
thinking about you. For each star in the sky
I have made the same wish, hoping
that I choose that one lucky wishing star
that makes all dreams come true. That
one star that has eluded me for the past
four years, that one star in the sky
that I can't find, that I have looked
for every night since I met you.
I know it exists, it has to.
It is my last and only chance to be with you.
I won't stop looking for it, every night
Whether it's clear as day, whether
it's dark as night, whether I can't see
anything at all, I'll continue my search.
My eyes bleed as the sun approaches
the horizon. The sky burns in its glorious flames
and my hope in its existence is renewed
I have finally found that wishing star.
It is the second most beautiful thing I know.
Anthony C, "Wishing Star"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home