Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Friday, February 02, 2007

Too Long

All I can say is that it's been too long. I haven't posted anything in almost a year, and I was wondering if I'd ever be able to write anything ever again. I feel like my poetry is actually good now and that I can write someting again. No idea why I stopped writing, and no idea why I came back to it, but it helps me channel my thoughts into something finer than a jumble of emotions and fleeting images. Plus, I like it a lot. Course I do, I wrote it...anyway, now that I've got some more time to think, I've got more time to write. Here it is, after a long time gone (though short but sweet).

You make me linger
Just watching you smile
For all the strength I have
I can’t compete with that.

I’m still standing here
But I’m unaware why
I know I’m waiting on you
To realize what I’m not saying
At least not with my words
It’s what I want to hear from you.
I’m always listening for it.


Anthony C, "Listening"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home