Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Friday, March 10, 2006

Driving in the car with no destination
Yet our hearts drove towards each other
Encased in the heat of the car,
Heat of the moment,
Heat of the fire that burned within us
You never stopped smiling
As we went through the winding roads
Until we saw what we were looking for
Never knowing we had wanted to be there
Since the moment we were born
A field of dark green blades,
Overshadowed by a sickly white shack
In the cloak of the night
We laid among those blades
Shivering in each other’s arms
Staring into the depths of the sky,
That dwarfing plane of white ember
Construed by forces no less powerful
Than Fate, Destiny, or Love
I wish I could takes those lightbeads
And place them around your neck
Create a ring of white ember from their awing power
And promise you my heart.
Alas, that power eludes me
So instead, take these words
That are within my grasp
And let me adorn you in my love.


Anthony C, "White Ember"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home