Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Friday, March 10, 2006

I remember the pond
Our feet dangling over the wooden dock
The strands of your hair as they were tugged by the breeze
The sparkle of the pond as the sun rested
Its weary glow upon the shimmering surface
The birds flew over our heads with a schedule;
To them it was a Manhattan Monday.

I remember your eyes
Those brown spheres that gazed with a purpose,
Penetrating all that they perceived
I could not help but shiver
When those spheres were cast upon me
Your brows remained aloft,
As if strings pulled at them;
Those strings elude me still.

I remember the pain
That existed inside of you,
How deceitful your smile can be
How no stone was left unturned,
No memory locked away from me
Yet you were always laughing.

I remember the heartbeat
I could hear from your chest
Drowning out the birds,
Drowning out the creak of the dock.
In the silence of the pond,
I remember our heartbeats shattered the silence.


Anthony C, "As We Continue To Shatter The Silence"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home