Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Monday, September 13, 2004

Poem Of The Week #2

It's Monday again, start of classes for this week, start of jobs, start of.........fuck this day and all it stands for (cept POTW). The only reason someone should get up on a Monday is for Poem of the Week...speaking of which, here it is for this week:

So, you want it on a silver platter?
It’s too hard to try to work for?
Well, that’s true for all that matters
Anything worth having is worth a war.

Pass me the gun, I have to bite the bullet
Signals flaring, telling me to go
I’m thrown the ball but I can’t shoot it
I don’t jump in the pool, I take it slow

I’m taught a lesson I won’t learn
You give me a pick to break the ice
Under the spotlight’s heat I burn
Sorry, I’m just not that nice.

I’m a curse to those around me
A plague to those who are near
My appearance blinds anyone that can see
My voice deafens anyone that can hear.

I don’t want to go the distance
Fear’s a friend I’ll have for life
My legs are too weak to walk this
Is death the only answer that’ll suffice?

I can’t complain forever
My breath is running thin
Loneliness is something I can’t weather
If I’m a coward I’ll never win.


Anthony C, "Put Up Or Shut Up"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home