Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Monday, February 05, 2007

Burn This City

Extra points for the person who figures out where the title for this post is from.

It’s nothing more than an instant, that’s all it took
For you to show me what I was missing.
That instant was more than a decade
I completely changed over that time.
One glance, one shot, one look
These moments are worth remembering
Every other form of beauty is a façade
Not seeing you before was a crime.
The instant you walked through the door shook
Me up completely, nothing else is worth having
Your natural beauty can’t be created or made
You’ve ruined my reality, nothing is fine.
For taking that from me, you’re a crook.
Thanks for everything
I didn’t know I was going to get played
Honestly, it’s fine, I really don’t mind.


Anthony C, "How Else to Say You’re Beautiful?"

Honestly, it's just a matter of time before you get it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home