Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Golden Oldies

You know that contest I was talking about? Well, this is the poem that I entered, so check it out:

A man lies in a flowery pink bed laying
beside a young beautiful woman with
yellow-tipped black hair. In a low
somber voice he tells her "I love you"
and embraces her in a kiss lacking
feeling and passion. His emotions,
her body, both naked, but she can't see
his emotions. Cupid's arrow shot her
twice, one arrow per eye, one arrow for
I, for I have been shot. And while the
passionate blood of my heart seeps into
my chest, while my lungs overflow
with red fiery flames of passion
While my breath turns red
While I choke on passion
While I suffocate at
The sound of her voice
The thought of her face
The mention of her name!
She lies in bed with him, naked.
Anthony C, "Appreciation"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home