Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Poem Of The Week #40

Oh yea, it's been 40 poems! wOOt! Gotta love that poetry...that makes me look like a stalker...and yea..."Oh why, why won't you accept my love? I wrote a poem about us, it's how we can go away together and live forever always by each other's side and...oh no...wait...don't get a restraining order aga...GOD DAMMIT! WHY WON'T YOU JUST ACCEPT MY LOVE AND BE MINE FOREVER??? SON OF A BITCH!" Haha, ah, memories.

You’re a great actor, I can’t believe my eyes
You have to believe you’re the role you’re playing
You can’t act this well if all you speak are lies
I want to believe in what you are saying

But I know that it huts inside
This is a façade you’re showing
I can see the pain you try to hide
The hurt within is only growing

You’re the cream of the crop
The best there is out there
The man women want to fuck
You always end up with their underwear

But lately you’ve been too distant
Breakups are hard to go through
Let it go, just forget about it
Nothing this bad is worth holding on to

I can sympathize with your pain
We’ve all been where you are
It doesn’t have to drive you insane
Stop acting like a fucking jester.


Anthony C, "Jesters and Clowns Are Crying On The Inside, It’s Not Just Some Make-Up They Put On To Get A Cheap Laugh From The Audience From Their Pain And Misery You Heartless Bitches"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home