Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Poem Of The Week #35

Finally we can get back into it. Here we go, a new poem for everybody!

I see you standing at the door
That same one I dreamt for hours before
And although we see each other and greet
You never come in, and I stay in my seat
We’ll have to get past this wall
Or else this dream is going to fall
I can no longer convey
These words I want to say
And though I can feel your breath on my lips
I know you’re a thousand miles away
Away from me.
Sense is no longer an issue
When it comes to thoughts of you
Desire is the only course of action
I’m not strong enough to consider reason
Though so many things stand in our way
I still have the urge to convey
These words that I want to say
And though my hands rest on your hips
I know I’m a thousand miles away
Away from you.
I can’t ask you what to do
I’m not even sure if what I want is you
But whenever you’re around
I just can’t bring myself to feeling down
You possess a certain charm
That I can’t help but feel warm
When we give in and together we lay
I still can’t believe that we can’t convey
These words that we want to say
And though we are inches from a kiss
We know we’re a thousand miles away
Away from us.


Anthony C, "So Close, Yet So Far Away"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home