Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Not yet...

It seems that I'm a very bipolar person. When I write posts like the last one, I'm really passionate and into it, but I come back a few days later and then I realize that what I said is infact rather strong and sometimes just fucking crazy. I'm not going to apologize for anything I said, because I still feel that way deep down. I know I do. Perhaps I could be a little more eloquent in the future, but, I probably won't be. So, fuck that. See? I'm bipolar, but there are bits and pieces of me that remain with my thoughts no matter what my mood is.

Seems I've been angry for a while. Yep. Don't know why. Just have been. Well, maybe a part of me deep down knows why, but I haven't really been prying into my own head much. It's a scary place. So, for all y'all I've pissed off, tell ya what: If I seem angry or out of it, it's not at you. I'm just a little uptight, that's all.

So, turns out, my computer won't be back for a few more days, so I'm going to put Poem Of The Week on hiatus a little bit longer. Sorry bout that. I need to write new poems anyway. So, everyone just hold on for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home