Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Poem Of The Week #36

Missed a week...ah well. Here's a poem:

2 AM on a Friday
You’re calling me again
To tell me that you’re sorry
I told you I’m not your friend
Anymore
The way that you stabbed me
Drew out all my air
I’m lucky that I’m standing
And I’m not standing for this anymore,
So get out of here.
Sobbing on the phone I hear your plea
You’re drunk again drowning your sorrows
Don’t look to me for sympathy
I can’t give you any, I know what follows
My heart is a tattered dwelling
And there is no room for you
I’m not buying what you’re selling
I hate what you’re putting me through
So just lose yourself in a bottle
Or lose my number I don’t care
I won’t be here for you and your trouble
Just like you were never there.


Anthony C, "Caught Up On Memories"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh...some girl musta did ya wrong, huh? yeah, sometimes girls can suck. but not this girl ;-)

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home