Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Sunday, July 29, 2007

100 Posts!

Hey, great news! Today marks the 100th post on this site! I can't believe that I'm still posting on this site three years later...I'm glad I still have the spark to write in me. Here is a new poem:

And I don’t even know your name
But I’m giving myself the blame
Don’t even know what you’re looking for
But I know it’s so much more
Than I know how to give

And I’m staring to go insane
This silence is giving me shame
I’m about to walk out the door
Though I know there’s so much more
Than I know how to live

I’m ready to reveal a part of me
That it should take longer to see
Ready to show you my deepest dream
To show you I’m more than I seem
But I’m ready too soon

I don’t know what I want this to be
I don’t know how I’m so ready
Ready to commit to the extreme
At the point where I’m gonna scream
All I can do is swoon

And I can’t even get close to you
I can’t cross the distance between us
And I don’t know what to do
What should I say to get your trust

And I don’t even know your name
I know I’m so easy to see through
I guess I’m the one to blame
But all I can do is stare at you


Anthony C, "From Across the Room"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent post. Keep posting such kind of info on your
site. Im really impressed by your blog.
Hello there, You have done an incredible job. I will definitely digg it and in my view recommend to my friends.
I'm sure they'll be benefited from this website.
Also visit my page :: how to play piano

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home