Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Another fun one

Here is the golden oldie for this week. Before you read it, I just want to say it's one of my favorite poems, because I think it is a good poem in terms of flow and in terms of content. Check it out:

Everyone deserves a choice
Cause we all have our predilections
But your preference won't suffice
And you're headed in the wrong directions
You rubbed me the wrong way
And ruffled my black feathers
Now emotion flies away
And shits all on your shoulders
The stain of white can't be bleached out
It stays with you forever
And blocks away I hear you shout
I know that it's great pleasure
But your record is cast in stone
Set in halls of sanctity
Where judge and jury freely roam
And all evil is plain to see
So act this way and purge your lust
I'm sorry if I'm a bore
Have your pleasure if you must
At least I'm not a whore

Anthony C, "Life's A Bitch, You're A Slut"

Maybe I just really like the last stanza...and the title. Who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home