Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Poem of the Week #30

Sometimes, we're all a little bitter, and sometimes, we all make mistakes. There shouldn't be any excuses, we should all be better then that, and we should be above it. It's a shame that we act the way we do and it's a shame the way things happen. I can't get over myself at times...it gets in the way of things. I'm not asking for your pity; rather I'm telling you how I am, so you can realize it and maybe forgive me for acting like a dick. "To err is human..." and God knows I'm trying to be a little more divine.

Sarcasm should never be used for evil or mal intent. It isn't meant for it.

So, without a dram of sarcasm in my voice or heart, I wish to thee:

Happy Birthday. Let the rest be better than this one.











I'm sorry...but I guess it's too late for change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home