Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Poem Of The Week #33

Sorry, I know, I know, it's Thursday...but I've had a busy week, what with the Jury Duty and all. Anyway, here it is, though it's late:

Riding on a roller coaster
Up and down and everywhere in between
Life’s in a jumble, don’t know what to say
Half my face can’t stop laughing,
But the other half is drenched in tears.
Cursed for eternity by my genes,
Or is it my paranoia that gets me down?
I really don’t know anymore
And a piece of me is fine with that.
There’s something nagging at my skull
A monkey on my back that’s been there forever
I just never noticed it before
But it’s coming back to me
With every chance I take…it returns
I don’t know if I’ll ever reach a point of satisfaction
But I want more than that, more than godliness
This time, it does not end at omnipotence…
It ends at death.


Anthony C, "It Will Always Flow Within Me"

See you next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home