Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Monday, October 03, 2005

Poem of the Week #43

Sorry it's been so long, but here's another one...also a little creepy, but still a bitchin poem. Enjoy!

We’ll sleep till the stars die out
Lie together holding hands
Let the day fade away and stay with me
Sleeping till the sun cries out again
Reasons buzzing around the air
To get up and to move out
But who cares about those thoughts
When the bed’s sitting there shouting out?
So hard to get up, to get the energy
It’s all sapped away when we lie down together
I feel the strength leak out of my eyes
As I gaze thoughtlessly into yours
What happens when you lose your desire
To get up and leave what you want?
How do you move on when it is gone?
Is this what love is, forever wanting
Another kiss, never satisfied with the last?
Can you feel it? The world slipping away?

I’m losing control
I’m losing reality
I’m losing...
I’m losing it all…

As it all slips I try to hold on
Shoot out my hand for one last grasp
I set my sights on everything in my life
If I miss this, what then?
What will happen as my life changes?
To many thoughts running through my head
I can’t concentrate on anything but your face
Your smile, your voice, your beauty.
My life slides right out of my hands,
And I’m left falling.

I’m falling away from everything I knew
I’m falling away from reason
I’m left falling…
I’m left falling for you.


Anthony C, "Lover’s Lament"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home