Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Monday, October 04, 2004

Poem of the Week #5

Well, I'm up this late, and technically it IS Monday, so here's this week's poem:

Do you know how it feels to have
Nothing but desire caress your lips?
Do you know how it feels to want
To forever join mouths in a passionate kiss?
Do you know how it feels to die
Every time you think of the absurdity
Of the perfect girl wanting to date
A man as sad as me?
I could get a woman, there are women everywhere
But that’s not what I want, a woman’s not for me
There’s only one girl I need
And she’s all but ordinary
Could a woman part the heavens
With a single breath?
Could a woman create this rhythm
In my hollowed out chest?
Every woman in the world combined
Would struggle to create a heartbeat
But one woman has, without a sweat
Swept my body off its feet
Her sheer radiance puts the sun to shame
The sheer beauty in her voice
Makes me cry out in pain
And while I’m sure my efforts
Are all in vain
I’ll keep on writing
So one day she’ll know my pain.

Anthony C, "A Burden No Man Should Bear"

And I leave you to go to sleep with lyrics of Finch roaming freely in my dreams...Like a bad star/I'm falling faster down to her/she's the only/one who knows/what it is to burn...listen to it cause it rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home