Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Poem of the Week #44

Sorry, once again, for it taking so long. Busy week and all, yadda yadda. Here's the new one!

How many seconds lie within an hour?
I can no longer count, time slides by
At the pace of eternity for each second.

Each eternity I die on the inside
Just a little bit more from the separation
Each eternity that you aren’t here.

You have the power to change eternity,
The power to turn hours into seconds,
Days into minutes, life into an instant.

An instant full of memory, full of life,
Full of bliss and pleasure, everlasting.
Your essence controls time itself.

An eternity passes as I look at the clock
Waiting forever for you to return,
To turn life into an instant once again...


Anthony C, "Eternity"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home