Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Monday, October 24, 2005

Poem Of The Week #45

Starting to get into the groove again, so here's another poem. I think you'll like this one a lot, it's more towards my older style than the new stuff...though the new stuff is good too. This goes out to a special someone, hope that person enjoys it ;-)

Your eyes flutter in the darkness,
Searching for something within me,
Within you, that transcends it all.
The words are useless, they are nothing,
Nothing but a vessel for feeling and emotion.
There isn’t a need to convey the feeling,
To express it, I know deep down how you feel.
Your appreciating eyes say it all,
Your smile says more than words could ever say.
You pull me closer, but closer is never enough.
You could say the words you’re thinking,
But they too would never be enough
To express how either of us feel.
There are no words that exist
To do the feeling justice.
So please darling, look into my eyes
And do me just one favor:
Embrace me closer,
And let me kiss you like I mean it.


Anthony C, "Your Eyes Flutter In The Darkness"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home