Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Monday, October 31, 2005

Poem of the Week #46

Getting back into that poetic groooooooooooove...oh yeah. The style's a little odd, but I think this poem's got a great message in it. Check it out.

I never knew dreams could taste so sweet.
I savor the flavor of the aroma in the air
Breathing in, breathing out, heavy breaths
Gasping for air, for the delicious smell.
With each taste I long for more
As air leaves my lungs, desire takes its place
Until wanting chokes the air out of me.
Breath comes rushing back
And my eyes sparkle with life.

As my dream continues, I realize I’m swimming.
Caught in a current of emotion and pleasure
Sucking in ocean air to my heart’s content.
Grey skies turning blue until the sun shines through.
Calm waters place me into tranquility.
I close my eyes, and my heart feels weightless.

I open my eyes to find that I’m soaring
Flying through the air without concern
I glide upon the back of emotion
And its support won’t let me fall.

The sun sets, night’s shroud enfolds me.
The stars set the sky ablaze
Never has the sky been so bright
As to what I see this very night
The stars spin around me in the sky
And meld together to form one big light.
If I could stare at the wonder
Of the universe all at once,
This ball would be it.
It hovers for forever, then explodes.
I’m left in awe of its beauty.

I awake to see your eyes staring into mine.
My dream was nothing,
Nothing but your kiss.


Anthony C, "Sweet Dreams"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home