Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Thursday, November 17, 2005

It's never easy, but it's always worth it

The links break one by one
As the chains that hold me down
Stop me from saying what I’m feeling
Your words, your actions
Your tender touch,
They are stronger than fear’s steel
Another link breaks, another wall crumbles
As I wake in the morning to see
You lying there peaceful, eyes closed
With a smile on your face.
A picture’s worth a thousand different sensations,
All conveying one meaning, one emotion.
I never thought I’d say the words
But it feels as though they are a part of me already
Life’s a jigsaw puzzle
And we are but pieces that fit perfectly
Independence’s security still lingers on my mind
But turns more into a fading memory each day
The words you told me
Help lay aside the chains
You are the key to unlock them
The stars weren’t out that night,
But neither were we to look up at them;
We were in your bed
And all your walls had crumbled.


Anthony C, "Exposed"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home