Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Thursday, November 10, 2005

I Wanna Tell You Everything...

There is this one song that I really can't stop listening to. Normally, with my songs, I get bored of hearing the same one over and over, but today, I must have played it at least 20 times. It's called, "The Fear In Love" by Don't Look Down. I don't know what it is about the song, but I really can't stop listening to it. Anyway, here's a poem.

Bathed in starlight
On a grassy floor
I stare into the eyes
Of the woman I adore
Freezing from each breath
We move closer to keep warm
Icy cold hands slither down my shirt
I ignore them to no avail
Though the stars this night
Are the most beautiful I’ve seen
I can’t bring myself to look,
To break from this gaze
It is a warm feeling you get inside
That truly can’t be retold
To understand, you have to feel it yourself
I understand why now.
Why Romeo fought so hard
The reason wars are waged in its name
Why a mother clings so tight to her children
Why I can’t stop staring at you
Why I can’t stop saying “what”
I want to tell you everything
If it weren’t for this fear within…
My breath runs short, rapid pants
Pass from my lips heavily
I feel so much pain,
I pull you closer than I ever have
But it only hurts more
I know why I feel this way
But that doesn’t stop the burn
The fear of love is hard to ignore
Ever-present, but never sure.


Anthony C, "The Walls Crumble Further"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home