Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Friday, December 23, 2005

Back again

I'm back in the city!!! YAY! Having a lot of fun, missing everyone in Binghamton, and loving it back home. Enjoy the poetry.

I squeeze you so tight,
You lose all breath
I stare into your eyes,
And fall in love with you more
I can't stop smiling when I look at you
I'm melting still,
more and more each day
It hurts so much to feel this
But I can't stop, can't turn away
The pain that I feel,
I feel in a good way
I keep everything bottled up, not telling a soul
But I can tell you anything,
I lay open before you exposed
Ignoring the fact that I'm not guarded.
As you leave me, you're already missed
Who knew that breathtaking windstorm...could feel like this.

Anthony C, "This Breathtaking Windstorm That Pulls You To The Ground"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home