Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Is it 10:40 yet?

How many more days until the weekend...five page papers that are 25% of your grade and midterms can take it out of you. At least my weekend starts at 10:40 AM on Friday, so that's something to look forward to. Anyway, here's another one from the old AIM posts:

I could spend a minute of every half-hour
thinking of something other than you.
I could take pity on a single flower,
leave its petals unplucked and ignore you.
I could watch the sunset, stare into the sky,
and imagine something more beautiful than you.
I could find a woman somewhere in this world
that I could marry and forget about you.
I could, like an oyster, let go of my pearl
and cast away the feelings I have for you.
I could drop my pen right
on this paper and defy you.
But I'll keep a hold on what I'm feeling
cause I just can't stop loving you.

Anthony C, "I Could Forget You"

Could I forget you? Probably not...but who knows, maybe when I'm like 80 and I'm brain-dead from Halo 37: Attack of the Master Chiefs, you'll slip from my mind every now and then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home