Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Monday, October 11, 2004

Poem of the Week #6

Ah, you know what I love about my poetry? It's inspiring. Just by reading my poems, you too could write something like this fellow did right here, and even have it published on a website. Nay, not just A WEBSITE, you could have it on Poem of the Week! Check it out:

Kingkingking

The word king is not elegant.
Less elegant than an elephant,
But more fun to say.

Emperor is an elegant word.

King is a comfy word.
Strong but not long,
Rung off the tongue,
And I like it.

Now I sing a song,
And play ping-pong.
I hear a ding-dong.
Hey, it’s King Kong!
He’s big.

It is such a good word.
I kick it out of my mouth,
In admiration.
I should put it into my name.

Bada-bing I’m the king,
And all shall sing,
Of King CJ the first,
Because it’s so fun to say.

CJ Perretta, "POEM of Kings"

Oh, CJ might tell you that he didn't feel inspired to write it...so much as it was for an English class at Wash U...but he would be lying to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home