Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Monday, October 18, 2004

Poem of the Week #7

So, I'm back from my crazy weekend at Bennington, and I must say, that college is just like high school...with more drugs and less supervision. Here's a taste of what it was like:
"How much does a kiss cost? A dollar? Ok, so then a blow job would cost about 100 dollars...cause, it's just a lot of kissing, right?"
"Really? Your mom only charged me 25 dollars."


"No, I don't believe in castration, its barbaric."
"Barbaric...wait, aren't you from Africa?"


"Fuck you!"
"Fuck you first! No, wait, fuck your mom first, and you second."

"Boman, let's smoke the pipe, it'll sober you up."

"I dream of a world divided not by borders, but by race..."

Yeah...just a sample of its craziness.
Anyway, here's the poem for this week:

It’s been two days since I saw you last
But it feels like a month has past
Desire can slow the course of time
It can force the second hand to a still frame
I have a strong constitution, there is no doubt of that
Yet I succumb to the trappings of desire
Nonetheless. How can I resist it, every time
I think of your face Desire rears its head
And makes me want to be with you even more.
That melodious voice that slips from your perfect
Lips is warped by Desire into a siren’s song.
I can no longer stand to listen to your words,
The sheer beauty trapped within them causes
Torrential spasms in my brain, for it cannot
Comprehend a sound so beautiful and sweet.
I close my eyes as my heart beats faster
I breathe heavily as I dream of our heartbeats
In tandem. The unification of our souls
Is a thought that runs deep in my veins.
Desire burns hotter in me, and I can’t
Quench its thirst. I take a deep breath
But it fuels the flames. I feel the fire stretching
Outward from my heart into my every limb,
Through my every vein. I breathe harder and harder,
Looking for a release from torture, but there is
Only one relief that I know will soothe me.
You.


Anthony C, "An Ending to Fire, A Beginning Of Us"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home