Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Sorry

Yeah, my mind spaced this week, but what can you do about it, huh? Cry, that's about it. So grab a fucking tissue and try not to drown in tears...
Here we go again:
Lock me in an institution
Cause I've gone crazy for you
There's no medication
For what I'm going through
Please send me a solution
I don't know what to do
I've lost all direction
Can't stop thinking about you

I can't sleep at night
Without you here
It's not alright
But you don't care

I've got no expectation
For what I'm asking you
You don't feel the sensation
That I always do
And while my last emotion
Is wasted on you
I won't halt its motion
I won't stop loving you.

Anthony C, "Crazy For You"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home