Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Monday, March 07, 2005

Poem Of The Week #23

I'm back baby! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Oh yea, poetry's gonna come back really soon, I'm starting to feel it again. So for all you craving literary fiends out there, here's a small sample of what's to come. Ah, poetry.

You plunge the knife into my heart
Every time you cross my path
Every word you say just twists it further in
As much as I want to pull it out
I find that I can’t move my muscles,
Can’t make up my mind,
Can’t get rid of your grip on me.
How could you change so much,
What could have happened to you
To make you feel this way?
Was it something I did?
Was it all my fault?
How would I know if you blamed me,
You’re never around, you just keep hiding,
Buried under your own sorrows
Buried under regrets and pain
Just keep on digging that hole
You’ll only get deeper into depression
As time goes by, you and I fade away
It won’t be long before you can’t reach me.


Anthony C, "Endurance Fades Away"

Note: Since I write my poems at one time in my life, then publish them at another time, my feelings may seem conflicted/waivering as to the fact that you, the reader, are witnessing feelings that I have now or had at other times. So it's sorta hard to guess what I'm thinking, isn't it? MUHUHUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiii I'm 23, dark brown hair, puerto rican (boriquaaa whut whut), and i got an hourglass figure. I just love your poetry. i read it every night before I go to sleep, and i just wanted to let you know how much it moves me.
-your secret passionfruit

10:07 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

mmmmmm...passionfruit

Yeah, my site is pretty popular for stalkers, so any others out there feel free to reveal yourselves.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home