Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Poem of the Week...craziness

Yea, so my last post that was here was just...well, I don't know what it was. We all get a little down every now and then, it happens, shit happens. So, let's just forget about that, I realized that sometimes I get a little too crazy about things and it's hard for me to forget about stuff sometimes. So, hopefully, I'll have another poem up soon and we can all just move on.

1 Comments:

Blogger cassie trumbley said...

you are my new favorite person!! i don't think i know anyone else who knows about taking back sunday that didn't hear about them from me. can i link your blog on mine? if that vexes you just e me (my email link is on the site, www.mashpotatojones.blogspot.com) or comment or whatever
cassie

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home