Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Monday, January 10, 2005

Poem Of The Week #18

Ah, what a great week...almost every person I know (that I have interacted with this week), in one way or another, whether they know it or not, has managed to make me somewhat angry. Amazing, isn't it? Sigh...I'm going to bed...here's a poem for y'all:

Days inch by on the backs of sighs
As I await to see you again
All those lonely nights that I’ve cried
Makes it hard for me to pretend
I tell myself you’re just a person
But something disproves my claim
And as the day fades with the sun
I see that life just isn’t the same
Can love be analytical?
Processed like some machine?
I try to reason away it all
But passion remains in my seams
It seems I’ve taken the fall
Without looking where I headed
I’ve been so blind to all
And reached a point that I’ve dreaded
I fear being hurt the most
My fragile heart can’t take tragedy
Ripped from my chest pierced on a post
Is the biggest fear I could see
As much as I fear the world
I’ll put it all on the line
If it means time with that girl
That I consider so damn sublime.


Anthony C, "The Angst Of Separation"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home