Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Sorry for being who I am

I've started to realize a bunch of things about myself that I never knew before...and I think spending the past 19 years of my life in one state of mind really wasn't healthy. I'm going to change the way I look at things, because no one likes a tight ass who always acts serious. To all of those I hurt, I'm sorry. It just might be too late to apologize to some people, and if you let a lack of communication mislead you and ruin something special, then you don't know who I am. If you're reading this, I shouldn't have to tell you who I am, you should be able to figure it out from what you know of me. It's time to just let go and let it all slide (thanks Jen...I know you won't read this, but thanks anyway).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home