Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Monday, January 17, 2005

Poem Of The Week #19

Oh yea all nighters! WHOOOOOOOO!!! Damn...this is either a really good idea, or will backfire in my face so bad I'll become a vampire. Staying awake for 33 hours my just bring me back to a proper sleep schedule. Let's hope it does...here's a poem for y'all.

Whenever I close my eyes
Your image haunts my mind
Like a phantom, it never leaves
Your smile is my downfall
It weakens my strength
And gives you power over me
The lengths that I would go to
In order to keep you smiling
What I would do for you…
Is that what love is defined as?
The feeling of giving up one’s desires
And putting everything they have
On the line just for a chance?
A chance with someone else,
Someone that they want to spend
The rest of their lives with?
Love is that, and that alone
Just a feeling, nothing more.
Yet…it’s the only feeling that comes to mind
Whenever I close my eyes…


Anthony C, "Please...Don’t Wake Me Up"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home