Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Monday, December 27, 2004

Poem Of The Week #16

Here it is, the poem for this week:

I look at your face, and let time pass
Waiting, waiting for something to occur
But nothing happens, nothing remains
It’s left me, I’m no longer held down
Now I’m free, I realize I’ve grown
I no longer care, I finally see
You’re not there, you’ve let me be
I finally plied out your talons from my heart
And threw my feelings to the side
I look in the sky and thank the stars
They’ve given me liberation from you
Vixen, you’re spell is gone, finally
I’ll shout out to the Heavens as I soar out of Hell
And reunite with what matters to me
Drop the façade, STOP PRETENDING!!!
There’s one thing I hate more than a liar
And that’s the fact that I loved you.
Take these final words with you as you fall
Back into the pit of Hell that you dragged me into
There was a time you would have had me
But that’s long over now
Everything that’s been said is now dead
Left out in the cold so long, my heart’s ice
And there’s nothing you can do to melt it.


Anthony C, "Farewell To A Forlorn Dream"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home