Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Classic POTW

Christ, yesterday was sick...rather, I was sick, and stupid. Never again will I drink a drop of alcohol...on a tuesday. Don't you just love hearing from your friends all the shit you did when you were trashed and they were sober? Hey, remember how I said running down the halls is fun at three in the morning, and you were like, really, let me try? Or how you said you went to bed with Austin Powers? (I went to BENNINGTON and there was a guy named Austin Powers) Jesus Christ. Anyway, here's a poem:

Your face is like the sun
It's so beautiful that if I stare at it
for too long my eyes will bleed blood
But that doesn't matter to me
They already bleed tears every night
I'm without you. I take a sponge to bed
to wipe up the excess water
I get headaches every time I listen
to your voice, cause I just can't
fathom how much beauty is in it
The slightest whisper
induces spasms in my brain
throbbings in my head, beats in my heart
The mere thought of your beauty
Prevents my lungs from holding air
I choke on the atmosphere around me
I need you here
to help me keep in the air
Cause I can't breathe without you.


Anthony C, "Incapacitated"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home