Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Monday, October 25, 2004

Poem of the Week #8

Ah, the second month of POTW in it's new home. Fantastic, isn't it? OK, not really, I just have nothing else to say...maybe sometimes, it's just better to say nothing, right? Who knows, sometimes I just feel like I need an intro before I submit a poem on the site...but this week, let's let the poem speak for itself:

Fences surround his every action
He built them with his lies
When he talks, hate is their reaction
He’s the cause of all our despise
His life is filled with nothing but disaster
He sits at home and cries
His failed attempts filled with mocking laughter
Because he’s ostracized

He’s shut out from society
He liked to hang out with the guys
But when they questioned his credibility
His deceptions rised
He acts real cool and laughs all the time
But deep down it hurts inside
He hits the end of the day to find
A loss to his pride

Ballad of an ostracized man
Trying to do what he can
To make it through this world
With fists and fingers curled
Ballad of an ostracized man.

Anthony C, "Ballad Of An Ostracized Man"

A note about this poem, I wrote it a while back as a tribute to someone who I used to know, but no longer really hang out with. Though I doubt this person will ever read it (or many other people for that matter) I still am going to publish it because it's a good poem and I want to write a tribute to the person. Dude, this is a tribute to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home