Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Uh Oh

I think I'm running out of old poems from the AIM posts, I don't know how many more I have, but I think we are approaching the end of the segment...and that makes me sad, since I liked that segment. It fit in well with the website, sorta like tying it together...and now I don't know what to fit in. Oh well, I might not be able to do anymore poems for the site since I haven't been writing a lot recently. Anyway, here is one of the last poems from the posts, if not the last.

Morals are dead to you? Well, you’re dead to me
You have no objections to dirt and grime
You’re too filthy to care how you treat other people
You aren’t deserving of the luck you get
You aren’t deserving of the praise you receive
You aren’t deserving of the love you have
The only thing you are deserving of is a slow
And long eternity of suffering in hell.
While you’re there, why don’t you try burning?
Practice up on it, cause you don’t know what it is to burn
You don’t know the feeling of flaming hot coals in your blood stream
A fiery hot poker jabbing in your heart
Every time you see someone that you love
With an evil and inconsiderate person like you
Walk a mile in my shoes? You couldn’t walk an inch
Before the internal combustion of the machinations
Of my heart made you erupt in flames from the inside out
So next time you’re with your girl, bone up on appreciation
Instead of boning up on other things.


Anthony C, "Fuck You"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home