Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Monday, November 15, 2004

Oldie

Sorry, I was gone all weekend and POTW just slipped my mind...oh well, here is an oldie.

You remind me of something I once had
When I was a child. Happiness, warmth,
Liveliness. Now that's all gone
But seeing how you act, the kindness you
Show me. I feel it once again, all that I lost
Returns to me in a flurry of emotions
Passion, lust, love, hope. My heart
leaps several bounds as you call out my name,
Sit next to my quivering body. My hand trembles
as you sigh and stare into the clouds above
What do you imagine them as?
What forms do they take?
Is one of those forms me? Do you dream of me
as often as I dream of you?
You've returned love to me,
and now I wish to return the favor.


Anthony C, "Returned To Me"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home