Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Monday, November 01, 2004

Poem Of The Week #9

Ah, once again, Poem of the Week. Is it me or this site starting to get boring? I need to spice it up somehow, but, how should I? Hmmm...any suggestions would be appreciated. Anyway, here is it:

Love is so random, I just can’t predict it
I guess that’s why looks don’t matter
You look plain to the world, but not to me
That’s cause I don’t stop looking when I see your body
I continue past it, I see your personality
It’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen
Nothing else in the world is so lovely
It doesn’t matter to me what you look like
I don’t care what other people say about your appearance
It’s when they insult your personality that I get pissed
Ogres insulting a Goddess’s visage would be struck down
Yet you have not slain them yet, you’re too kind to kill
But not kind enough to love.
Why keep your heart locked up?
You could at least show me the key
Here, I wear my heart on my sleeve
Stuck out there it’s exposed to the air
I know I should be more careful with it,
But the fact that you could see how much I care
By leaving my heart out there lets me weather the pain
I push aside the agony of the scrapes and bruises
Just so you can see the love I have for you
It’s so fragile, it needs a place to stay safe
I know it could stay safe with you
Take my heart, I devote it to you anyway
Keep it safe with yours. Just open up
Your heart’s hiding place and let me in.

Anthony C, "Open Up To Me"

One week left...until...you know what...bitches...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home