Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Thursday, November 04, 2004

This is just a tribute

On tuesday, Halo 2 comes out, so i decided that in honor of that game, the retro POTW for this week has to be special...and this is the best poem I have of the Master Chief, so here it is:

Entwined in a cosmic battle
Against his religious foe,
He will rise the ranks of armies
And become our greatest hero.
Clutching on two autos,
One semi in each hand
He rains fire upon his enemies
And drives them off his land.
His elite fighting prowess
Will shine throughout the fight
The Master Chief returns,
Blood will be spilled this night!

Anthony C, "Ode To The Second Coming"

I am such a loser...at least I didn't have it on reserve since March 2003, like some people I know here do...creepy shit man, creepy shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home