Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Friday, December 10, 2004

Close to the end

We are reaching the end of the AIM posts...and I need a filler for thursdays for POTW, or else I'm not going to have anything to put up here...hmmm...oh well, what can I say...but things are what they are...

Emotion’s for the weak
My words are for the strong
This life is looking bleak
He was right all along
Love’s full of ill-will
I’m too apathetic
Passion’s a cheap thrill
One that’s quite pathetic
Lust is blasphemy
Sex is a gift
Caught in my hypocrisy
I’m left pissed
No more credibility
You lost what you once had
I’m left with my virginity
You’re left without a dad
For you my heart won’t crawl
For you my heart won’t sing
Love is worth it all
But you’re not worth a thing.

Anthony C, "Anger Poem #12"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home