Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Monday, November 22, 2004

Poem Of The Week #11

I need to write some new poems really badly, yet I just haven't gotten around to it...oh well, I'll do it later. Here is a poem for this week:

The emotions that course through you
They run through me seven-fold
Open your eyes and see from my view
Feel the amount of love my heart can hold
Filled to the bursting point, it’s true
There’s so much love it will explode
I’m powerless, there’s nothing I can do
And parts of me wished I hadn’t told
You how much I was in love with you
It’s a shame that truth I had to unfold
Didn’t stay inside away from you
But living a lie until I grew old?
That’s something I refuse to do
My existence would have been so cold
I’d be living a life that wasn’t true
And at the time, my actions were bold
But I couldn’t go on without telling you
For us to be together is that which I can’t mold.
There’s no plan I can devise, no course I can view
That will lead me to your heart’s stronghold
But I’m not done searching, I’m not through.
I’ll unleash my love upon your heart fifty-fold
To make you see I haven’t gotten over you
And we’ll be together till the world’s gone cold.

Anthony C, "I’ll Make You See"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home