Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Thursday, November 25, 2004

A joyous one to all

Just like to say to everyone, happy Thanksgiving, I can't wait till my party tomorrow, and I hope to see you all there! Here is a poem for you.

If a butterfly flaps its wings in China today
What will its effect be here?
The beat begins to pick up
Faster and faster it travels,
It won't stop. It leaps
Into my throat never ceasing.
A trickle of water
A few drops, then suddenly
A rain of sweat pours from my face.
Feelings rush into my brain
Fear, terror, anguish, love
A melting pot of emotions
A chain reaction of events
All triggered by the thought of you.

Anthony C, "The Butterfly Effect"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home