Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Monday, December 06, 2004

Poem of the Week #13

Another week, another poem. Here it is for this week:

Thoughts of you still enter my mind
Though oceans of land keep us away.
Presumptions scars would heal with time
But love’s a wound that will always stay.
Three words I’ve kept secret from you
I’ve had so long they should be stale,
Cept each passing thought they’re refreshed anew
I try to ignore them, but to no avail.
What be the end from torture and pain?
Three words can move it either way
I know when said things won’t be same.
But…I love you…is all I wanted to say.

Anthony C, "Three Words"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home