Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Monday, December 20, 2004

Oldie

Here is an oldie, sorry it's late:

My heart is left in stitches
My veins are supported by crutches
A body cast is too weak for my heart
Artificial respiration does it little good
Vitals failing, life slips away
Blood seeps out of every gash
It’s inches away from the brink of death
It suffers a great malediction
Burdened not by hate
Burdened not by fear
Burdened not by rage
But burdened by the purest emotion:
Love. Nothing ways more on my heart
Nothing has caused it more scars
I fear for its safety
For it is on its last legs
No bandage can cure it
No salve can heal its wounds
The only medicine that can save it’s life
Is you.


Anthony C, "A Salve For the Soul"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home