Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Poem Of The Week #14

For lack of a better poem, I'll put this one up for this week. It's sorta dated and out of place, but I'll post it anyway, since I'm way to lazy to write another one for now.

Raw hatred runs through me
Pure contempt for you in its strongest form
I'm giving 110% in this case
You have no right to live, it's a privilege you abuse
But that's not all you abuse
You abuse people's emotions. They are not clay!
You can't just mold a person's heart however you see fit,
Then smash it when you're bored!
I know you aren't afraid of being hurt
That's cause you have no heart
But I can't contain my rage much longer
I do have fear
And I'm afraid of what I will do to you
If you make me snap.

Anthony C, "This Is A Warning"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home