Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Poem of the Week #26

Normally, I put a little quirky comment here about something or other, but I can't think of anything, so...here's a poem:

You ever feel like your world is over?
You sit back and see what’s happened,
And you feel like nothing’s left.
You’ve accomplished all you set out for
You review all the things you’ve weathered,
All you await is your last breath.
It’s at that moment you begin to see
It’s not an end to all you know
But a beginning to all you don’t
You achieve some omnipotent clarity
And you realize that you let old feelings go.
Some you want to leave, but won’t.
It’s a shift of emotion, a complete turn-around.
Dependence fades away, only the self is there
Cares flutter away and soar above.
It’s during these times true knowledge I’ve found
Of all I’ve learned to this thought I swear:
The one you hate is the one you love.


Anthony C, "Paradigm Shift"

Have a lovely week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home