Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Spider's Last Moment

Over the past few weeks, I've been playing a lot of spider solitaire. I don't know why, it's just a really captivating fun game. It didn't hit me until just tonight, I realize now that spider solitaire is just a reorganization of self....and the more you move around and organize, the more you unearth and have to deal with...and when it's not in order, you get fucking pissed off. A lot. But when it's all fixed and back in order...there is no greater feeling. Putting lives back into order...it's just a subconscious satisfying feeling of mine...and I don't know why I do it. I try to help out everyone I can but myself...maybe helping others just makes me feel better.

I overload sometimes though...having to move around all those cards, staring at the screen until my eyes burst...but I don't look away, even if I'm about to lose my eyes, I keep on focusing on the game at hand until I succeed or until I fail. If the cards don't work out, I try again, and I keep on trying until I succeed. It's that dedication that I want to apply into life.

But that's not the answer to the question. I want to know WHY I do it. I want to know what part of me is compelled into putting myself through things that don't make me happy. As much as I love to organize other people's lives, it just hurts me. Maybe I'm just a glutton for pain. But I avoid telling people my problems with them. I just let my problems with everyone sit and fester until I go crazy. Sometimes, it's for the best, and sometimes, it's not. But that's just how I am, and it's a piece of me that I have to accept. Some things you just can't change about yourself. Life would be so much easier if it were just a game. If only they made a videogame for solving my problems, like a therapy session, but on my xbox. Like Halo but with sofas instead of SMGs...

And yes, I realize the implications of my statement, and i acknowledge the fact that I am a nerd. If you don't like it, then Fuck Off.

So, in order to solve the world's problems, I have come up with the perfect solution: play some spider solitaire. It'll make you feel in control and organized.

...unless you lose of course.
(one suit doesn't count)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home