Name:
Location: If I told you I'd have to kill you, United States

6'2 (with 1 and 1/2 inch boots on) brown hair brown eyes...that when you stare into them, you can't escape their hypnotic charm...

Monday, April 04, 2005

Poem of the Week #27

Ah yes, poetry. Apparenly, I am a poetic boxer, as thought by some (I have the ability to knock people out with my words). I was thinking about it, and yes, I do have that power. It's amazing, really. Well, speaking of knocking out, here's a...strong poem, that'll put some hair on your chest, or something. Might wanna water this one down folks...

I can feel the primal urges course through me
Underneath my skin I feel my blood boil
As rage takes control of my fists and fingers.
Pink knuckles turn white with fury
And my breath grows heavy and rapid.
I feel my eyes widen and glaze
As the same thoughts pass through my head.
I can taste the enamel on my teeth
As they grind and clench together.

A metallic taste enters my mouth as I realize
That my lips are bleeding profusely
My anger is too great, yet I can’t let go.
I fall deeper into myself and my rage.
The beast within me, the bastard within her
The hairs on my skin bunch up like fur
As I let the rage drive me to my limits.
To her, I am a beast, a toy, and nothing more.
If that’s what I am to you, then I’ll show you my strength.
I’ll become that animal inside of me
And unleash all that is primal against you
I won’t look back at you again.
Every fond memory that enters my mind
Will be devoured by rage and hatred.
All the excuses that I made to give you credit
Will fail to withstand my fury
It’s a shame that you had to act this way
It’s a shame you drove me to this point
You can deceive everyone in the world
But I see you for what you are,
And I’ll never let you control the better side of me again.
All you will see…is the Beast you wrought in me.


Anthony C, "The Best Of Me and The Beast You’ll See"

Told ya you needed to water it down. Take it in small doses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home